Stainless Steel Spring Balanced Control Valve Red Handwheel For
Waterspring double flange
1. Working Medium: Water or Slotion of Glycol;
2. Working Temperature: -20℃to 120℃;
3. Norminal Pressure: PN16 Bar;
4. Thread: According to ISO228-1;
5. Avaialble Size: 1/2" to 2"(Caliber);
6. Size of Test Point: 1/4"F.
Place and direction to install.
Either water return pipeline or water supply line is allowed to
have a balancing valve on and only one valve is enough in every
loop. We suggest installing balancing valve on the water return
pipeline where has lower temperature.
It is suitable to install the balancing valve which is on main
water way in the direction where water pump is.
The balancing valve can be installed in a horizontal position or in
a vertical position.
Direction of flow must be identical with the arrow the on valve
It should be guaranteed that the number on the open angle will be
seen by test engineers, for a convenient testing later. Besides, no
obstacle should be in front of the joints of the valve body. When
the balancing valve is installed in ceiling, it will be ensured
that the hand wheel is downward.
1. When installation, please pay attention to if there has foreign
bodies in the valve or pipe.
2. Pay attention to the direction of water, according to the mark
on the valve, the valve shaft can be any direction, but it is best
3. Only with clean water, the valve can be installed downward.
All accessories must be away from pressure after installation.
4. Valve can't be a fixed point, and it should supported by the
5. Please install an expander for thermal expansion compensation to
The temperature can't exceed the Max. working temperature.
6. For ensuring normal working, there must be twice length of
straight pipe before the valve.