Single Ball Air Release Valve DN50 Ss420 Stem Epoxy Coating For
Clean Wateren1092-2 flange DN50-350 with ss420 stem
Single air release valve is commonly installed in the peak of the
pipeline, and used for exhausting the compressed air in pipeline
system, generally there will be about 2% of dissolved air in water
and it will release as bubbles and thru the air release valve
nozzle. It can prevent the existence of bubble gap for ﬂ ow, this
can help a better efﬁ ciency for transmission of ﬂow.
• High grade ductile iron body, reduce the weight and much longer
life than cast iron.
• Simple mechanism with lever and ﬂoat.
• The ﬂoat and internal mechanism are made of AISI 304 stainless
steel and last for much longer life cycles.
• Epoxy coating for both inside and outside.
• Male connection can easily be connected to isolated valves, no
need further nipples..
• End connection can be BSPT or NPT thread.
Size range; DN 50- DN 300mm
Ratings : 1.0Mpa; 1.6Mpa
Working temp. : -10 °C - 80 °C.
Flow Media : Clean water
Connection : PN10, PN16, en1092-2 Flange